Skin to Soul COVID-19 Information Center
We are living in different times, and with that comes different sets of standards and responsibilities. At Skin to Soul, we take the safety and health of our clients and staff seriously. Below you will find the link to our COVID Waiver needed before every appointment and the State of Massachusetts mandates.
Knowledge is power, and if we work together, we can overcome anything. We are SO GRATEFUL, happy, and honored to have you as our clients and to once again have the opportunity to work with you on your deep relaxation, healing, and wellness needs! We have spent considerable time deep cleaning and organizing the studios to have them ready for you and have implemented the following to adhere to the new guidelines as well as give you, peace of mind:
1. Requiring everyone to wear masks cuts down on droplets getting into the air.
2. We are asking everyone to remove their street shoes upon entering. Your therapist has chosen a pair of clean, sterilized shoes as their “work shoes” to keep our floors clean.
3. Contactless Checkouts: We actually like this one. Call us when you arrive and let’s take care of checking out and rebooking your appointment BEFORE your session. This allows you to fully enjoy your experience AND keep your brain relaxed for longer, afterward! We will no longer be accepting cash or check as payment. Some therapists will be accepting cash tips. If yours does, please make sure to bring exact change as we will not be providing change.
4. Electronic Waivers: We have introduced electronic waivers for intake forms, as well as COVID waiver forms that must be filled out prior to each appointment. This not only saves trees, it makes all our lives easier!
5. HEPA H13 Medify Air Purifiers in each room, including the bathroom, and breakrooms, which clean the air every 15-30 minutes.
6. Disinfecting each treatment room with an EPA approved Medical Grade disinfectant on all surfaces: massage table, face cradle, chair, light switches, doorknobs, etc.
7. Additional COVID Sanitation Training for therapists, and having them wear fresh aprons and the necessary PPE between clients.
8. As we had always done, fresh linens between clients as well as the strict hygienic practices we followed between clients anyways: washing hands, arms, elbows completely between clients, and before and after sessions.
9. Disinfecting Bathroom and Common Areas every 1-2 hours with EPA grade disinfectant and logging it.
10. Screening all clients and staff prior to stepping foot in the office and postponing treatment for anyone that displays or has been in contact with anyone displaying any symptoms of COVID 19 as outlined in our waiver.